Sunsets and sunrises are breathtaking at the Grand Canyon! Don’t miss the chance to catch one! Yaki Point, Navajo Point, and Desert View are great for sunset, and Mather and Yaki Points are great for sunrise! Consider going to Yavapai Point or Lipan Point for stargazing while you’re out!
Half & Full-Day ATV Rentals
You’re one (ish 😉 ) click away from an experience of a lifetime! Check the details below to decide which rental length and unit are best for you!
- Polaris RZR Rentals Ages 18+ to rent & to drive
- Half Day | 4 Seater Polaris RZR XP 1000 Ultimate
- Full Day | 4 Seater Polaris RZR XP 1000 Ultimate
- Half Day | 2 Seater Polaris RZR XP 1000 Ultimate
- Full Day | 2 Seater Polaris RZR XP 1000 Ultimate
Grand Canyon ATV Rentals
Explore the iconic Grand Canyon, one of the world’s natural wonders, in the all-new Polaris ATV. Designed to make you feel like a part of the machine, the roll center is matched to the driver’s center of gravity, so you can take every corner with maximum confidence.
- Must be age 18+ to rent & to drive with a valid driver’s license.
- A $1500 credit card pre-authorization will be held per vehicle for the duration of your rental.